Life Group Questions - Week of October 13, 2019
Oct 13, 2019 |
- When you envision the Finish Line of your Christian faith, what do you most look forward to? Is there anything that you are not looking forward to?
- Why does getting to the Finish Line require an unwavering commitment to the authority of God’s Word? 2 Timothy 4:2 mentions that God’s Word can “correct, rebuke and encourage.” Share an example when it has done one of these in your life?
- Can you think of anything that might cause someone to stop short of the Finish Line? What tends to tempt you to stop short? Is there an area in your life where you need a loving “kick in the pants?”
- Read 2 Timothy 4:7. What do you think Paul meant by each of these 3 statements? Which of these connects with you the most? Why?
- What motivates you to run the Christian race diligently? How might visualizing the Finish Line motivate you?
- What ministry do you feel that God has called you to? How can our Life Group encourage you and cheer you on in that ministry?