Life Group Questions - Week of October 20, 2019
Oct 20, 2019 |
1. What stood out to you most from Bill Haas’s message?
Genesis 32-33 tells a story about Jacob’s reconciliation
with his brother, Esau. What lessons can we learn from
2. What usually comes to your mind when you hear the
word “reconciled?” How about the phrase “racial
reconciliation?” What kinds of things contribute to
ongoing racism in our society?
3. Read Ephesians 2:11-18. What does this passage reveal
about how Jesus brings peace between different people
groups? How does peace with God empower us to make
reconciliation with others?
4. How does “Becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus
together” relate to rational reconciliation? Do you know of
any examples of Christ-followers who are models for
5. What is one step that you could take toward
reconciliation? Toward racial reconciliation?
How can our Life Group help or encourage you to pursue